Hairlogica Laser and the Management of Hair Loss
Low-level light therapy was first approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2007 for the treatment of mild to moderate male pattern hair loss for a laser comb device designed to re-grow hair. The problem with a laser comb device is that it is not practical in application, which leads to improper adherence of instructions for use and thus less than optimal results in non-clinical use.
The emergence of the hairlogica laser therapy cap revolutionized the use of LLLT for hair loss using red light lasers has been reported to:
- Increase cell metabolism and the health of blood vessels in the scalp for thicker,
- Supple and more durable hair shafts
- Stimulate the sebaceous glands for silkier-looking hair
- Increase melanin production in the hair follicles, darkening gray hairs.
Our Medical Laser Test Results
Now, the latest study released at the ISHRS Convention in Amsterdam, Netherlands* 2009 showed:
- 100% of the subjects saw an increase in hair growth
- 97% increased hair count equal to or greater than 20%
- 77% of the subjects increase of greater than or equal to 51%
*Study presented by Dr. Grant Koher called Effect of Laser Biostimulation In The Treatment of Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Martin Unger conducted a study, which showed a 94.4% increase in Hair!
- A European Study showed 100% retention of hairs and a 20% improvement in thickness and density of hair follicles using Laser Bio-Stimulation**.
- A Laser received certification by the Canadian Government to claim and indicate that it strengthens hair, prevents hair loss and stimulates re-growth of hair in men and women.
- Long term international and Recent Clinical Trials with the Laser suggests many benefits from laser hair treatments.
*Dr. Roy Geronemus, Dr. Martin Unger, The Toronto Star – Your health – Salon offers balding men a cool zap. 6/6 (2008)
**Yu. A. Vladimirov, A N Osipov, G I Klebanov (2003) Photobiological Principles of Therapeutic Applications of Laser Radiation.
A Hairlogica client within the first 6 Weeks!
Our Hair Serum
Hairlogica only uses FDA medically approved hair loss prevention and regrowth techniques. Many clients that receive this treatment may see visible results within 4-6 weeks.
The technique works by inhibiting the production of DHT which is the natural metabolite of the human body that is the main reason for hair loss.
Your hair is Stimulated by 90 laser diodes treat the entire scalp area to stimulate oxygenation and blood circulation to the damaged follicle areas. The laser treatment is complimented with the application of a medically approved Hair-loss serum which assist is increasing the vitamin enriched blood flow to weak and dormant hair follicles.
Hairloss treatments by Hairlogica have a higher success rate if treated at the correct time. The recipient must be consulted at the thinning stages of hairloss.
The combination of the Laser Treatment and Hair serum ensures the Dormant and weak hair cells are quickly stimulated to enhance the regrowth of your hair.
Please note this treatment is not suitable for all clients. When you meet with our hair loss consultant, they will determine whether this treatment would be most suitable for you.